SPIRITUALITY AND YOGA
with Janice Skinner
March 10 - 26, 2019
Himachal, Uttarakhand, and Varanasi
With Holi, spring festival of colour
17 days immersion in the spiritual seat of India
Journey with us to the seat of the world's major religions, where spirituality is a way of life and sages of yore bear witness to a timeless, yet ephemeral, way of life.
- Led by Janice Skinner and Shila Desai
- Intimate commune with Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Islam
- Visits to holy sanctuaries in Varanasi, Amritsar, Delhi, Dharamsala
- Meditation retreats in Dharamsala, home of the Dalai Lama
- Experience Pranayam and Ayurveda
- Four talks on History of India, Hinduism, Sikhism, and Buddhism
- Living sculpted art at 10th C monuments at Khajuraho
- Feudal chivalry and legends of 15th C Orchha cenotaphs
- Suave Chandigarh, designed by Le Corbusier
- Holi, joyous festival of spring and colour, in Varanasi
- Unforgettable Taj Mahal
USD 3580 pp double occupancy
USD 1275 single supplement
Is this tour right for you?
About Janice Skinner
Janice is a yoga teacher, psychotherapist, movement therapist and shiatsu practitioner. She has nurtured a love of yoga since her teens and has been teaching since 1986. In her work, she emphasizes the exploration of body-mind wisdom and cultivating relationship with our Essential Nature. She is thrilled to present this retreat with Shila, which will visit the roots of yoga & Buddhism.
Read more about Janice and why we are delighted she will lead us on this tour.